Great projects need lots of planning. Construction projects need to be organised, managed, and tracked all the way through to completion. A Quantity Surveyor is an expert in managing the various financial and contractual elements of a construction project, from initial estimates and ongoing costs to final completion.
We provide a full range of Quantity Surveying services from project inception to completion. The service we provide enables our Clients to have confidence of the costs throughout all stages of the project lifecycle. With our modern approach to quantity surveying, we pride ourselves on being an integral part of the project team during the design process and throughout construction.
Our Quantity Surveying role includes the following core services:
- Estimating, cost advice and lifecycle costing
- Advise on economies of design and value management
- Preparation of bills of quantities and pricing documents
- Procurement and contract advice
- Preparing tenders, analysis of returns and contract documents
- Post-contract cost control and financial reporting
- Interim valuations and agreement of final account