Recruitment at Modus
Marketing and Bid Co-ordinator
Modus is seeking to employ a marketing and bid coordinator. As our marketing and bid coordinator, you will operate under the direction and guidance of the company Directors, supporting them in the growth of the business through strategised marketing and networking, bid writing and creating marketing material.
This is a new role within Modus and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to implement their own ideas and strategies and make a significant impact within the business and its overall long-term success to align to our business plan.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of the business, the services we provide, sectors and regions we work in and the ethos and values of our company and project this information to our client base through appropriately branded imagery and tone.
- Development and implementation of effective growth & marketing strategies, B2B development opportunities and campaigns that build brand awareness and enhance the company’s reputation and position within the marketplace and potential income streams.
- Production of client facing material, including company profile literature, project data sheets, and case studies. Ensure that the branding and “look and feel” of the proposal, distinguishes the company from its competitors’ and supports the company’s brand and ethos
- Maintain good market intelligence and networks through a variety of channels to identify new bidding and tendering opportunities within our target geographical area and sectors, and work with the Directors to help develop these prospects and create engagement opportunities including coordinating meetings with potential leads. Attend a number of business networking events, establishing and nurturing relationships with industry peers and clients.
- Taking ownership of the bid/tendering/PQQ process including downloading, collating, preparing, completing and submitting associated documents ahead of deadlines. Research each bid and develop a full understanding of the requirements, managing the clarifications process and disseminating information to inform bid responses.
- Developing and maintaining the bid library with the latest case studies, capability statements, organisation charts, staff profiles, certificates, polices etc. Completing post-outcome reviews and lessons learned and adjust the library of documents to enhance future submissions.
- Creating and managing an effective system for collating data, information and records relating to bids, tenders and frameworks and creating a database/library of company information for the inclusion into PQQs.
- Working with the Directors to help keep digital facing material up to date, including on the website and other social media channels. Keep up-to-date with the latest social media news and trends and consider how this can impact our overall social media strategy. Oversee and manage our social media platforms, scheduling activity and identifying opportunities to grow engagement and maximise content (own and user-generated). Write and post social media content which aligns with overall marketing goals for Modus branded networks, manage and grow our community across all social media platforms and be a brand advocate via our social media spaces.
- An exceptional administrator, with extraordinarily high standards and able to demonstrate meticulous attention to detail
- Proactive, hardworking and flexible when approaching challenging deadlines
- Impeccable time management, allowing prioritisation of a complex and varied workload
- Experience demonstrating strong IT skills (with experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Excellent communication, written and spoken English essential with the ability to spot and correct spelling and grammatical errors in text written by others and create compelling text themselves
- The creative skills and vision to generate compelling content and produce graphics to replace wording, where appropriate
- Up to date knowledge on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing and events.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, SEO, website analytics and CRM best practices.
- Degree in relevant field (i.e. Business and Marketing)
If you are interest in this position, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com